Tuesday, June 14, 2011

14'06'11 Announcements.

To all shoppers who bought rings from me,
Hi there,
I've sent in the orders for your rings a couple of weeks ago, and they should be arriving in no time this week, i'll sent a email to you guys once the rings have arrived, no worrys and thanks for your support. ;D
Shopping-Eternity♥
 
To all shoppers who bought Roulailai Wallets from me,
Hi there,
I've just contacted my supplier and asked them for a refund because its really dragging really long and i guess some of you guys can't wait anymore unless it'll arrive by July which i really hope it does. However, until now my supplier haven't get back to me, so i'm still unsure about the status. However, please do not worry as i promise you'll either get a refund or your wallets. Thanks for being so patience with me shoppers.
Shopping-Eternity♥
 
To all,
A big HELLO.
I've removed quite a lot of stuffs compared to my previous's, however i'll still be selling Korea Rings, which i believe its the only 'hot selling' item, currently. But, Korea Rings is not uploaded yet, because more rings are coming up for you guys and i need time to sort out, i'll probably upload it once i clear my current preorder which is arriving. ^^
And those who've bought tees from me, you could see a drastic increase of prices for tees, i'm utterly sorry about that as my supplier, yes, wholesale warehouse had just currently increased their rates, i've no idea why, but i guess they have their reasons. And i am afraid it will further increase. So, if you guys are interested in the tees, do get them before the prices increases again.
More tees are coming up, so stay tune.
Shopping-Eternity♥
 
NOTE: If there's anything you're interested in, dont hesitated to tell me, you may email/comment, your opinions would meant a lot. ;D
 
Shopping-Eternity♥

No comments:

Post a Comment